Creativity in Arabic Language Teaching (University Professor)
This field aims to providing an excellent educational process in Arabic language and literature, enabling the recipient to reach a level of assimilation of the information therein, thus acquire the skill in using Arabic Language. Also to motivate the Arabic Language Teachers, including those in both government and private schools and the like, within U.A.E and the University education.
This includes the Arabic Language Teachers at the government, private universities and academic institutions in U.A.E and the Arab World, that include the teaching of Arabic Language within their official discipline.
- The creative teacher in teaching Arabic Language in the U.A.E general education.
- Creative University Professor in teaching Arabic Language in U.A.E.
- Creative University Professor in teaching Arabic Language in the Arab World.
Terms and conditions of nomination:
- The Candidate should be a holder of an academic qualification, majoring Arabic language from a recognized university and duly attested and involved in teaching Arabic language and literature.
- The Candidate should have completed 3 years as a teacher in general education or as a university professor in the higher education.
- The Candidate’s three average technical grades in the last three years should be “Excellent”.
- The Candidate should be working in the field of teaching Arabic Language at the time of application.
Comparison Criteria for Creativity in Teaching Arabic (Teacher Category).
- Teaching Competencies
- Assessment and academic attainment
- Studies and Researches
- Professional Growth
- Personal and Community Initiatives
- Students and Parents Feedback
- Moral Commitment
- Education and Sustainable Environment.
Comparison Criteria for Creativity in teaching Arabic (university teacher category in the U.A.E and Arab World)
- Teaching Arabic Language and Literature
- Scientific Research
- University and Community Service
- Education and Sustainable Environment
Award Value: Please See Appendix (1):